Friday, October 2, 2009

Fell Off?

I sit here and wonder: what happened? That questions crosses my mind every now and again. I used to talk & network a whole lot. I used to keep in contact with uber-amount of photographers, singers, and other people who were upcoming in the industry.

I'm 21 years old ; and I feel like my prime was when I was ages 17-19. I did my little model gigs' I wasn't in the best of shape ; but to a hard critic like myself, I say my body was hotter back then. I mean I know all I have to do is work on it; but jeesh! It's a lot of work!!

I am living proof that, acting brand new, and having a controlling partner is not what's poppin!! I was heavily criticized for the friends I chose, for keeping contact with people that could have helped me further my career. All my friends were apparently whores, and I was no better than them if I wanted to model, and market myself. URGH. I'm happy to have gotten rid of him ; but the one after him, wasn't much different. So are you surprised to hear me say I'm happy to have gotten rid of her too. I love those who love me for me! I may do some shit, you'd never do, but if you can still look me in my face & say you honestly care about me! I got mad love for ya.

It's kinda sad how I let my love affairs be the deciding factor in my life. I can admit it. I fell off ! I'm about to get back on though. Don't say I didn't warn ya!

xoxox
LOVELEE
@LeeSuccess

No comments:

Post a Comment