Saturday, September 26, 2009

It Kills Me

Not fully educated about this young lady, but I've heard this song a couple of months back on the radio. I like it, it's very soulful. Which is something we don't get often from these new Artists in the industry. I came across the official music video browsing WorldStarHipHop.com, & I thought I'd share. So enjoy.



I think I may have to purchase Melanie Fiona's album.
[funny to hear me say that, because until Joe Budden had dropped Padded Rooms, then Fabolous, dropped Loso's Way, then Jay-Z dropped Blueprint 3. I hadn't bought anyone's CD since my first year of high school.] I've certainly had the most recent CD's of the artists that I liked, but I obtained all of those by downloading. I suppose, you'll pay for what you really like...


Update: I've sat here listening to this song full blast through my headphones as I browsed the internet and started plugging the link to this blog on other websites. This song hits home, like so many other soulful r&b songs. Trouble with my friends, trouble in my life...

follow me on twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment