Sunday, September 27, 2009

Numero Trois

The best way to see someone. Is by not looking at 'em

Coincidentally Jay-Z resembles my father. No! I am not just saying that because I think it's "cool" I'm being dead ass serious. I was always told so, when I was younger, but shooed it off because I wasn't the biggest Jay-Z fan. Mostly because of the beef between him and Nas. I suppose you can say I was a loyal Nasir fan. Call it whatever you like.... Anyway, I suppose I just wanted to share this photograph of Jay-Z. I'm in love with the "Blueprint 3" & if you've yet to get the album. Do so! If you like real music, something you'll enjoy bumpin' & tired of listening to Auto-tuned tracks. You'll like love it. Jay-Z owes me for advertising! lol I'm just rambling on because this is my blog, and I can pretty much do whatever I want with it. Peace bitches

Follow me on twitter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment