Saturday, September 26, 2009

The Journey


So this is my first official post on my new blog. I've created so many by these, in the hopes of finally choosing a title or URL that I'll be content with for... something like forever. I'm finally thinking of sticking to using a portion of my government name, and adding to it. "Lee", a portion of my real name... Success, a dream.. Sorry, I meant a goal. Something I am working towards & love; a four letter word that carries so much meaning, an overwhelming emotion or expression; & there we have it LoveLeeSuccess.

This blog was created, because I have a million and one blog sites already, and I'm pretty much all over the place. I post in one on Monday; another site the Wednesday, and a totally different site on the Saturday.... I want to be able to tell myself. Hey! You created this site, you're finally content with your screen name. Now it's time to stop searching, and start building. After all that is what I had planned out for myself. So Welcome to my new and official blog site. I'll be placing my URL on all my other blog sites and calling this my official home. Yay.

follow me on twitter

1 comment: